Welcome to the King of the Rings 2 tournament!
Viewed as our most prestigious tournament of the year, this event attracts some of North America’s top teams, as well as teams from around the world. To ensure high caliber competition, this tournament is restricted to AAA and Elite AAA teams only.
Please note: 2014, 2013 & 2012 AAA/ELITE divisions will play at King of the Rings 1 (Aug 7-9, 2020)
TIP: With a set of championship rings on the line, this tournament sells out quickly every year. Register now to secure your spot!
Follow us on social media!
2011’s up to Midget
AAA & Elite
Please note – divisions will be combined if registrations are limited
- 5 games min. 6 games max
- All divisions play full ice
- Exciting, new prizes for every player
- Online standings & player stats
- Championship rings for winning teams
- Great group hotel deals
- No gate fees
- Registration fee quoted in CDN – includes HST sales tax
TEAM INSURANCE (Optional)
Additional team coverage is available for $45.20 (all-in) per team per tournament.
To opt-in, please add the cost to your tournament registration fee or make a separate payment.
- Newly Designed Championship Rings:
For the winning teams of the Rings Championship: 1 ring is awarded per player that is presented on Sunday. The maximum per team is 16 rings
Tournament staff will retain the extra rings from smaller rostered teams
Additional rings for larger rosters are available for purchase (pending supply)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
F.A.Q. – view
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
Supervisor | Tournament Operations & Individual Registrations
1-888-422-6526 x 274
$1,500 + HST = $1,695
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 30,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2019!
Due to extreme popularity, great value and division parity, most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $500 CDN
- Final payment is not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / there is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Click below to view the tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- The schedule will be posted by end of day Friday, August 7th, 2020
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before the first game is played
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament sells out prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment is not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (i.e. there is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age and skill level to offer.
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing times
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
DEPOSIT: $500 FULL PRICE: $1595
CANADIAN DOLLARS. INCLUDING SALES TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.