Welcome to the King of the Rings!
This is CCT’s signature event and the most prestigious tournament of the summer.
250+ teams from all over the globe meet in Toronto over these two weekends to compete for the title of King of the Rings Champions and to enjoy the spectacle, bonus attractions and the buzz that has made this tournament famous.
The Championship Rings are won by a lucky handful; but all leave with memories to last a life time.
Please note: 2014, 2013 & 2012 AAA/ELITE divisions will also be held at King of the Rings 1 (Aug 7-9, 2020).
Follow us on social media!
2014’s up to Midget
AA, A / AE&MD (plus AAA & Elite for 2014-2012)
- 5 Games min. 6 Games max.
- All divisions play full ice
- No gate fees
- Exciting, new prizes for every player
- Online standings & player stats
- Great Group hotel deals
- Registration fee quoted in CDN – includes HST sales tax
TEAM INSURANCE (Optional)
Additional team coverage is available for $45.20 (all-in) per team per tournament.
To opt-in, please add the cost to your tournament registration fee or make a separate payment.
- Newly Designed Championship Rings:
For the winning teams of the Rings Championship: 1 ring is awarded per player that is present on Sunday. The maximum per team is 16 rings
Tournament staff will retain the extra rings from smaller roster teams
Additional rings for larger rosters are available for purchase (pending supply)
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
F.A.Q. – view
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
Manager – Youth Tournaments
1-888-422-6526 x 277
Coordinator – Youth Tournaments
1-888-422-6526 x 275
$1500 + HST = $1695 CDN
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 30,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2019!
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $500 CDN
- Final payment not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before first game played
- Please remember to check schedule again 24-48 hours prior in case of emergency change
- Schedule will be released the evening of Friday, July 31st, 2020
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament fills up (sells out) prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (ie: There is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age & skill level to offer.
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing time
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
DEPOSIT: $500 FULL PRICE: $1595
CANADIAN DOLLARS. INCLUDING SALES TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.