Skate off the summer rust in our Girls Pre-Season Blast! This is a great weekend for your team to prepare for the 2020-21 tryouts after a long break from the ice.
Spots are very limited. Don’t miss out, register today!
U9 – Waitlist
U11 – Waitlist
U13 – Waitlist
U15 – Waitlist
U18 – Waitlist
COVID19 – GAME FORMAT CHANGES
- 4 on 4
- 8 skaters and 1 goalie max roster
- 2 coaches max per roster (coach counts as spectator)
- Coaches can only be involved (on bench/in dressing room) for 1 division
- 1 spectator per player
- 4 teams max per division
- 2020 4 on 4 Game Procedures
- 2020 Youth Rules GTA 4on4
- 5 games min. 6 games max
- 2 x 20 min run time periods
- All divisions play full ice
- No gate fees
- Exciting, new prizes for every player
- Online standings & player stats
- Great group hotel deals
- Registration fee quoted in CDN – includes HST sales tax
TEAM INSURANCE (Optional)
Additional team coverage is available for $45.20 (all-in) per team per tournament.
To opt-in, please add the cost to your tournament registration fee or make a separate payment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
F.A.Q. – View
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
Manager | Girls Events
1-888-422-6526 x 274 | Direct: 416-661-0697
Individual Price: $125 – click here to register an individual!
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 30,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2019!
Due to extreme popularity, great value and division parity, most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $500 CDN
- Final payment is not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / there is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
- Please remember to check your schedule again 24-48 prior in case of emergency changes
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before first game played
- Schedule will not be released until Friday, August 28th, 2020
2020 REGISTERED TEAMS ARE VIEWABLE FROM STANDINGS
FOR INDIVIDUAL BOOKING PLEASE VISIT THIS PAGE
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament sells out prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment is not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (i.e. there is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age and skill level to offer.
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
- Cheques will not be processed within one month of the tournament due to bank processing times
- If paying by cheque, please make out to:
Canlan Classic Tournaments
Attn: Candace Kourounis
989 Murray Ross Parkway
Toronto, ON | M3J 3M4
Please submit your cheque with a copy of your registration form.
DEPOSIT | $500 FULL PRICE | $1,125
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND INCLUDE TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
Bookings are closed for this event.