KING OF THE RINGS 1 – A & AASOLD OUT
August 5, 2022 - August 7, 2022
WELCOME TO KING OF THE RINGS!
This is CCT’s signature event and the most prestigious tournament of the summer. Please note that this tournament is reserved for A & AA caliber teams ONLY. Visit our King of the Rings 2 event page to register for AAA/Elite teams.
250+ teams from all over the globe meet in Toronto over these two weekends to compete for the title of King of the Rings Champions and to enjoy the spectacle, bonus attractions and the buzz that has made this tournament famous.
The Championship Rings are won by a lucky handful; but all leave with memories to last a life time.
Follow us on social media!
AGE GROUPS 📊
2016 up to U18 (2005)
Click Here for Division Breakdown
SKILL LEVELS 🏆
During registration, coaches or managers are encouraged to use the Comments field to provide additional information about their team. The more information, the better!
TOURNAMENT FEATURES 🏆
◾ 5-game guarantee
◾ Tournament gift for every player
◾ Online standings & player stats
◾ Preferred group hotel rates
◾ Discounts for multiple team and/or event entries – ask us!
Need jerseys? Our friends at Calko have you covered! CLICK HERE
Additional team coverage is available for $45.20 per tournament.
Teams interested in purchasing insurance can add this fee to their tournament registration upon check-out.
ARENA INFO 📊
Canlan Sports | York
Canlan Sports | Etobicoke
EVENT STAFF 👕
416 661 5722
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS 💳
Register an individual player – click here
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION 🤝
Customer Payment & Refund Policy
Rules & Regulations
TEAM FEES & DEPOSIT 💳
Full Price: $1,795 CAD (HST included)
Deposit: $695 CAD (HST included
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today!
CLICK HERE to visit our DASH portal and register your team (please note that you will have to create a DASH account. If you have not done so already, your account can also be created at the link provided)
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment. Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $695 CDN
- Final payment not received by 4 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- Please check the schedule 24-48 hours prior to games in case of emergency update
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before first game played
- Schedule will be released the evening of Friday, July 29, 2021
YORK PHOTOS AVAILABLE HERE
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament fills up (sells out) prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment not received at least one month prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (ie: There is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age & skill level to offer.
Payments are not eligible for a credit or refund if team withdraws from tournament(s).
If a tournament is canceled, a credit (not a refund) is applied to your account. Please Note: We will not be issuing refunds outside of these parameters
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR FULL PEACE OF MIND POLICY
DEPOSIT: $695 FULL PRICE: $1795
CANADIAN DOLLARS. INCLUDING SALES TAX
Bookings are closed for this event.