WELCOME TO THE MEMORIAL HOLIDAY CLASSIC
Your long weekend just got more exciting! It’s time to drop the puck on another classic event from CCT. Running annually since 1998, the Memorial Holiday Classic is sure to provide some fresh competition and lasting memories.
TIP: This tournament sells out quickly. Don’t miss out – register today!
Follow us on social media!
AGE GROUPS 📊
2016 up to U18
If there are not enough teams to run a division in a particular age group and/or skill level, teams will be given options to either move divisions or withdraw
SKILL LEVELS 🏆
During registration, coaches or managers are encouraged to use the Comments field to provide additional information about their team. The more information, the better!
TOURNAMENT FEATURES 🏆
◾ 5-game guarantee
◾ Tournament gift for every player
◾ Online standings & player stats
◾ Preferred group hotel rates
◾ Discounts for multiple team and/or event entries – ask us!
Need jerseys? Our friends at Calko have you covered! CLICK HERE
Additional team coverage is available for $45.20 per tournament.
Teams interested in purchasing insurance can add this fee to their tournament registration upon check-out.
ARENA INFO 📊
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS 💳
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFO 🤝
TEAM FEES & DEPOSIT 💳
Full Price: $1,695 CAD (HST included)
Deposit: $695 CAD (HST included)
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today!
CLICK HERE to visit our DASH portal and register your team (please note that you will have to create a DASH account. If you have not done so already, your account can also be created at the link provided)
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment. Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $695 CDN
- Final payment not received by 4 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Click below to view the tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- Please remember to check the schedule again 24-48 hours prior in case of emergency changes
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before the first game is played
- Schedule will be released the evening of Friday, May 20th, 2022
Click Here for Spectrum Action Photos
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament fills up (sells out) prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment not received at least one month prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (ie: There is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age & skill level to offer.
Payments are not eligible for a credit or refund if team withdraws from tournament(s).
If a tournament is canceled, a credit (not a refund) is applied to your account. Please Note: We will not be issuing refunds outside of these parameters
DEPOSIT: $695 FULL PRICE: $1695
CANADIAN DOLLARS. INCLUDING SALES TAX
Bookings are closed for this event.