Welcome to the Champions Cup of Canada!
The Champions Cup is BACK!
Formerly known as Preseason Blast, this tournament is a great wrap-up for summer teams and also a great early bird for winter teams.
This is the best value for getting your preseason rust off…We look forward to hosting your team!
Reminder: This tournament will fill up a couple weeks early. Register now!
Click here for additional information about how we’re prioritizing safety at our rinks
Follow us on social media!
AGE GROUPS 📊
2015 up to U18 (2003)
SKILL LEVELS 🏆
During registration, coaches or managers are encouraged to use the Comments field to provide additional information about their team. The more information, the better!
TOURNAMENT FEATURES 🏆
◾ 5-game guarantee
◾ Prizing for every player
◾ Online standings & player stats
◾14 player max per game- teams can carry 6 subs but can only roster 14 per game
◾ Preferred group hotel rates
◾ Discounts for multiple team and/or event entries – ask us!
Additional team coverage is available for $45.20 per tournament.
Teams interested in purchasing insurance can add this fee to their tournament registration upon check-out.
ARENA INFO 📊
EVENT STAFF 👕
1 888 422 6526 x 271
416 661 9448
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS 💳
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION 🤝
TEAM FEES & DEPOSIT 💳
Full Price: $1,450 CAD (HST included)
Deposit: $695 CAD (HST included
Team registrations with a deposit will be guaranteed a spot, pending space. If games cannot be played, deposits will be kept on-file as a credit for use towards Canlan programming, with no cash refunds.*
Teams that register without a deposit will have their registration processed, but will not be guaranteed a spot.
Teams looking to register with a deposit are recommended to pay no more than $695 until a start date is confirmed.*
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 30,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2019!
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $695 CDN
- Final payment not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
- IMPORTANT: THIS MUST BE COMPLETED ON THE SAME DAY, EVERY TIME YOU ARRIVE AT A CANLAN FACILITY
- Check-in at the designated lane outside the facility only 20 minutes prior to the start of your game.
- Players are encouraged to arrive fully dressed excluding skates.
- A zone control attendant will ask you a few questions before directing you to the arena entrance.
- Players will be required to observe physical distancing markers in the dressing area and on the bench.
- CCT Participants are permitted to have a maximum of one (1) parent/guardian as a spectator
- Spectators cannot watch games at rink level
- Spectators will not be allowed to enter building until start of game
- Spectators must leave building immediately following game
- Personal masks are mandatory for everyone in accordance with the Toronto Health By-Law.
- Personal masks are not required for players while they are on the ice.
- Please visit this website to preview the changes you can expect when you arrive at the arena:
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- Please check the schedule 24-48 hours prior to games in case of emergency update
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before first game played
- Schedule will be released the evening of Friday, August 13th, 2021
SHANAHAN INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT
Reps AAA Hockey Club – Tournament ID: 5717
November 5, 2021 – November 7, 2021
North West Toronto Ontario
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament fills up (sells out) prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (ie: There is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age & skill level to offer.
Payments are not eligible for a credit or refund if team withdraws from tournament(s).
If a tournament is canceled, a credit (not a refund) is applied to your account. Please Note: We will not be issuing refunds outside of these parameters
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing time
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
DEPOSIT: $695 FULL PRICE: $1450
CANADIAN DOLLARS. INCLUDING SALES TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
- Deposits or Full Payments are returned as credits ONLY and can be used any anytime during the 2022 calendar year
Bookings are closed for this event.