CHICAGO SUMMER MELTDOWNJune 11, 2021 - June 13, 2021
West Dundee IL
Welcome to the Chicago Summer Meltdown 2021!
We are extremely excited to offer our new Spring tournament in 2021! We anticipate extremely high demand since so many players have been off the ice for so long and we have limited capacity. We are opening registration on a first-come, first-serve basis, and spots are not guaranteed without payment. If we are unable to run this tournament due to Covid-19 restrictions, payments can be converted to account credits to be used for any Canlan Ice Sports products and services.
Safety is our primary concern for both our customers and our staff. Please be considerate and respectful of all rules and regulations at all times
Follow us on social media!
Mite I Squirt | Peewee | Bantam | JV | Varsity
Click here for Division Breakdown
House | Select | A | AA | AAA
- 4 games minimum, 5 game max
- All divisions play full ice
- No gate fees
- Exciting, new prizes for every player
- Online standings & player stats
- Great group hotel deals
- Registration fee quoted in USD
- Deposit is mandatory to secure spot
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
F.A.Q. – View
Canlan Sports – West Dundee
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Registration, Payment & Refund Policy
$1,375 USD | $500 Deposit
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 30,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2019!
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $500 USD
- Final payment not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- Please check the schedule 24-48 hours prior to games in case of emergency update
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before first game played
- Schedule will be released the evening of Friday, September 3rd, 2021
- Will be updated closer to the tournament start date
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- At this time it is unclear if government restrictions (due to Covid19) will be in place preventing travel team participation. We will update this as the situation develops
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament fills up (sells out) prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (ie: There is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age & skill level to offer.
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing time
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
DEPOSIT: $500 FULL PRICE: $1,375
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
- Deposits or Full Payments are returned as credits ONLY and can be used any anytime during the 2022 calendar year
Bookings are closed for this event.