QUEEN OF THE RINGS SHOWCASE
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE (NHL)
North York, ON
The Queen of the Rings tournament is widely seen as our most prestigious female event. Attracting some of the best female hockey teams and players from across North-America, this tournament is a great opportunity for teams to test their skills prior to heading into the fall/winter season!
This event is proud to partner with the National Hockey League (NHL) to deliver an exceptional player experience at our most prestigious girls event of the year! Divisions are named after the NHL’s Declaration of Principles, where hockey’s greatest value is the role it plays in the development of character and life skills. #ThisIsHockey
Follow us on social media!
2013 – 2002
Elite/Jr | AA | A | BB | B/C
Calibers will be combined if insufficient registrations
- 5 games min. 6 games max
- Exciting, new prizes for every player
- Online standings & player stats
- Great group hotel deals
- No gate fees
- Registration fee quoted in CDN – includes HST sales tax
TEAM INSURANCE (Optional)
Additional team coverage is available for $45.20 (all-in) per tournament.
If you are interested in opting in, please add the cost to the tournament registration fee.
Supervisor | Tournament Operations & Individual Registrations
Toll Free: 1-888-422-6526 x 274
Individual Price: $200
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 30,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2019!
Due to extreme popularity, great value and division parity, most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $500 CDN
- Final payment is not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / there is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
- Click below to view the tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before first is game played
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament sells out prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment is not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (i.e. there is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age and skill level to offer.
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
- Cheques will not be processed within one month of the tournament due to bank processing times
- If paying by cheque, please make out to:
Canlan Classic Tournaments
Attn: Candace Kourounis
989 Murray Ross Parkway
Toronto, ON | M3J 3M4
Please submit your cheque with a copy of your registration form.
DEPOSIT | $500 FULL PRICE | $1,650
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND INCLUDE TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.