Welcome to Puck Drop 2020
Hockey is back! With fall just around the corner, treat your team to one last tune-up before the hockey season kicks off.
This tournament is a great wrap-up for summer teams and also a great early bird for winter teams.
This is the best value for getting your preseason rust off…We look forward to hosting your team!
Reminder: This tournament will fill up a couple weeks early. Register now!
Follow us on social media!
2014 up to U18 (2002)
AAA, AA, A/AE & MD
COVID19 – GAME FORMAT CHANGES
- 4 on 4
- 8 skaters and 1 goalie max roster
- 2 coaches
- Coaches can only be involved (on bench/in dressing room) for 1 division
- 1 spectator per player (Coach counts as spectator)
- All divisions noncontact
- Two day format
- 4 teams max per division
- 5 games min. 6 games max
- 2 x 20 minute run time period
- All divisions play full ice
- No gate fees
- Exciting, new prizes for every player
- Online standings & player stats
- Great group hotel deals
- Registration fee quoted in CDN – includes HST sales tax
TEAM INSURANCE (Optional)
Additional team coverage is available for $45.20 (all-in) per team per tournament.
To opt-in, please add the cost to your tournament registration fee or make a separate payment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
F.A.Q. – View
Canlan Ice Sports – York
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
1-888-422-6526 x 271
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Registration, Payment & Refund Policy
$1125 CDN including HST
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 30,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2019!
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $500 CDN
- Final payment not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before first game played
- Please remember to check schedule again 24-48 hours prior in case of emergency change
- Schedule will be released the evening of Friday, September 4th, 2020
FOR INDIVIDUAL BOOKING PLEASE VISIT THIS PAGE
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament fills up (sells out) prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (ie: There is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age & skill level to offer.
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing time
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
DEPOSIT: $500 FULL PRICE: $1125
CANADIAN DOLLARS. INCLUDING SALES TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
Bookings are closed for this event.