Welcome to the Toronto Preseason Blast!
Is your team up for competing before the summer ends?
This tournament is a great wrap-up for summer teams and also a great early bird for winter teams.
This is the best value for getting your preseason rust off…We look forward to hosting your team!
Reminder: This tournament will fill up a couple weeks early. Register now!
Follow us on social media!
2014’s up to Midget
AAA, AA, A / AE&MD
- 5 Games min. 6 Games max.
- All divisions play full ice
- No gate fees
- Exciting, new prizes for every player
- Online standings & player stats
- Great Group hotel deals
- Registration fee quoted in CDN – includes HST sales tax
TEAM INSURANCE (Optional)
Additional team coverage is available for $45.20 (all-in) per team per tournament.
To opt-in, please add the cost to your tournament registration fee or make a separate payment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
F.A.Q. – view
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
Manager – Youth Tournaments
1-888-422-6526 x 277
Coordinator – Youth Tournaments
1-888-422-6526 x 275
$1,234 + HST = $1,395 CDN
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 30,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2019!
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $500 CDN
- Final payment not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- Please check the schedule 24-48 hours prior to games in case of emergency update
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before first game played
- Schedule will be released the evening of Friday, August 14th, 2020
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament fills up (sells out) prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (ie: There is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age & skill level to offer.
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing time
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
DEPOSIT: $500 FULL PRICE: $1525
CANADIAN DOLLARS. INCLUDING SALES TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.