Welcome to the Niagara Falls Challenge!
The Niagara Falls tournament series by CCT is among the most popular tournaments we host in all of North America!
Niagara Falls Challenge 1 (June 3-5) & Niagara Falls Challenge 2 (July 15-17) will sell out of space early.
TIP: Register your team ahead of the rush!
Featuring the 5 game minimum, 6 game maximum format we have made famous in Toronto with the bonus of all that Niagara Falls and the surrounding region as to offer!
Follow us on social media!
AGE GROUPS 📊
2016 up to U18 (2004)
SKILL LEVELS 🏆
During registration, coaches or managers are encouraged to use the Comments field to provide additional information about their team. The more information, the better!
TOURNAMENT FEATURES 🏆
◾ 5-game guarantee
◾ Tournament gift for every player
◾ Online standings & player stats
◾ Preferred group hotel rates
◾ Discounts for multiple team and/or event entries – ask us!
Need jerseys? Our friends at Calko have you covered! CLICK HERE
Additional team coverage is available for $45.20 per tournament.
Teams interested in purchasing insurance can add this fee to their tournament registration upon check-out.
In the best interest of all participating teams and the tournament, CCT has entered partnerships with hotels in Niagara Falls and throughout the Niagara region. All hotel bookings must be processed by CCT staff – Registration is pending this condition is met.
Stay-to-Play tournaments are common; but is something we did not want to do unless it was in the best interest of the teams. This is necessary to better combat the rising costs by the hotel industry and to ensure there are enough accommodations available for teams
Questions or direct booking assistance? Please contact Andre Boudreau: email@example.com
ARENA INFO 📊
EVENT STAFF 👕
Manager, Youth Leagues & Tournaments
1 888 422 6526 x 276
416 661 0697
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS 💳
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION 🤝
TEAM FEES & DEPOSIT 💳
Full Price: $1,795 CAD (HST included)
Deposit: $695 CAD (HST included
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today!
CLICK HERE to visit our DASH portal and register your team (please note that you will have to create a DASH account. If you have not done so already, your account can also be created at the link provided)
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment. Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $695 CDN
- Final payment not received by 4 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Click below to view the tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- Please remember to check back 24-48 prior to games in case of emergency changes
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before first game played
- Click on the facility to open Google Maps location
CCT Hotel Policy
As a condition of participation all teams must engage in the hotel offer request process, administered by CCT staff and stay at with approved partner hotels.
This is necessary to better combat the rising costs of accommodations in the marketplace and to ensure there are enough rooms available at group rates for participating teams.
JUNE 2-5 Niagara Hotel Notice
- Currently all our partners in the Niagara region are sold out or no longer have space for groups.
- We have a 10% discount available from Choice Hotels via this link www.choicehotels.com/?clientid=00686880
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament fills up (sells out) prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment not received at least one month prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (ie: There is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age & skill level to offer.
Payments are not eligible for a credit or refund if team withdraws from tournament(s).
If a tournament is canceled, a credit (not a refund) is applied to your account. Please Note: We will not be issuing refunds outside of these parameters