BATTLE OF TORONTOSOLD OUT
June 2, 2023 - June 4, 2023
Welcome to the Battle of Toronto 🏒
Established in 2003 and formerly known as the Summer Chill and the Girls Battle of North York, this event has since re-branded to the NEW Battle of Toronto. Put your team to the test and claim your throne in Toronto – the hockey capital of the world!
Follow us on social media:
AGE GROUPS 📊
Team registrations are available for the following age groups.
◾ U22 (2005 | 2004 | 2003)
◾ U18 (2008 | 2007 | 2006)
◾ U15 (2010 | 2009)
◾ U13 (2012 | 2011)
◾ U11 (2014 | 2013)
◾ U9 (2016 | 2015)
If there are not enough teams to run a division in a particular age group and/or skill-level, teams will be given options to either move divisions, combine divisions, or withdraw.
SKILL LEVELS 🏒
◾ Rep (Junior, AA. A, BB, B/C, Select/AE)
◾ House (House League)
During registration, coaches or managers are encouraged to use the Comments field to provide additional information about their team. The more information, the better!
TOURNAMENT FEATURES 🏆
◾ 5-game guarantee
◾ Online standings & player stats
◾ Preferred group hotel rates
◾ Discounts for multiple team and/or event entries – ask us!
Additional team coverage is available for $45.20 per tournament.
Teams interested in purchasing insurance can add this fee to their tournament registration upon check-out.
ARENA INFO 📍
Canlan Sports York
989 Murray Ross Parkway, Toronto, ON
Canlan Sports Etobicoke
1120 Martin Grove Road, Etobicoke, ON
EVENT STAFF 👩
Manager, Female Youth Tournaments
1 888 422 6525 x 274
416 661 0697
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION 🤝
Peace of Mind Policy
TEAM FEES & DEPOSIT 💳
Full Price: $1,677 CAD (hst excluded)
Deposit: $695 CAD
Team registrations with a deposit will be guaranteed a spot, pending space.
Teams that register without a deposit will have their registration processed, but will not be guaranteed a spot.
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
CLICK HERE to visit our DaySmart portal and register your team (please note that you will have to create a DaySmart account. If you have not done so already, your account can be created at the link provided).
Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment. Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment is not received by the payment deadline (3 weeks prior to tournament)
- At Tournament Staff discretion, or if a suitable division is not available
- Schedule requests will not be accommodated
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
- Please remember to check your schedule again 24-48 prior in case of emergency changes
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Schedule will not be released until one week prior to the tournament
- Schedule requests will not be accommodated
Click Here for Spectrum Action Photos
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Payments can only be made through a customer’s DaySmart account via Credit Card.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament sells out prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment is not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (i.e. there is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age and skill level to offer.
Payments are not eligible for a credit or refund if team withdraws from tournament(s).
If a tournament is canceled, a credit (not a refund) is applied to your account. Please Note: We will not be issuing refunds outside of these parameters
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
- Cheques are not accepted (payments must be made online)
COST PER TEAM: $1,677 CAD (hst excluded)
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
- Deposits or Full Payments are returned as credits ONLY and can be used any anytime during the 2022 calendar year