CHICAGO MAY MADNESSMay 13, 2022 - May 15, 2022
Mite I Squirt | Peewee | Bantam | JV | Varsity
House | Select | A | AA | AAA
- 4 games minimum, 5 game max
- All divisions play full ice
- No gate fees
- Exciting, new prizes for every player
- Online standings & player stats
- Great group hotel deals
- Registration fee quoted in USD
- Deposit is mandatory to secure spot
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
F.A.Q. – View
Canlan Sports Romeoville
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Registration, Payment & Refund Policy
$1,375 USD | $500 Deposit
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $500 USD
- Final payment not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
You will be asked > HOW ARE YOU REGISTERING?
- Please choose this option for a team registration
- Team Manager or Coach Create a new team or register an existing team
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Will be updated closer to the tournament start date
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- At this time it is unclear if government restrictions (due to Covid19) will be in place preventing travel team participation. We will update this as the situation develops
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament fills up (sells out) prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (ie: There is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age & skill level to offer.
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing time
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
- Deposits or Full Payments are returned as credits ONLY and can be used any anytime during the 2022 calendar year
DEPOSIT: $500 FULL PRICE: $1,375
Bookings are closed for this event.