YOUTH CLASSICSOLD OUT
July 23, 2021 - July 25, 2021
WELCOME TO THE YOUTH CLASSIC!
The Youth Classic will provide an opportunity for team building, skill development and an overall great hockey experience!
In past years this tournament has reached its capacity early so register now to secure your spot!
Click here for additional information about how we’re prioritizing safety at our rinks
Follow us on social media!
AGE GROUPS 📊
2015 up to U18 (2003)
Click Here for Division Breakdown
SKILL LEVELS 🏆
During registration, coaches or managers are encouraged to use the Comments field to provide additional information about their team. The more information, the better!
TOURNAMENT FEATURES 🏆
◾ 5-game guarantee
◾ Prizing for every team
◾ Online standings & player stats
◾12 player max per game- teams can carry 8 subs but can only roster 12 per game
◾ Preferred group hotel rates
◾ Discounts for multiple team and/or event entries – ask us!
Additional team coverage is available for $45.20 per tournament.
Teams interested in purchasing insurance can add this fee to their tournament registration upon check-out.
ARENA INFO 📊
Canlan Sports | Oshawa
Canlan Sports | Scarborough
EVENT STAFF 👕
1 888 422 6526 x 271
416 661 9448
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATIONS 💳
Register an individual player – click here
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION 🤝
Customer Payment & Refund Policy
Rules & Regulations
TEAM FEES & DEPOSIT 💳
Full Price: $1,450 CAD (HST included)
Deposit: $695 CAD (HST included
Team registrations with a deposit will be guaranteed a spot, pending space. If games cannot be played, deposits will be kept on-file as a credit for use towards Canlan programming, with no cash refunds.*
Teams that register without a deposit will have their registration processed, but will not be guaranteed a spot.
Teams looking to register with a deposit are recommended to pay no more than $695 until a start date is confirmed.*
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 30,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2019!
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $695 CDN
- Final payment not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
SHANAHAN INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT
Reps AAA Hockey Club – Tournament ID: 5717
November 5, 2021 – November 7, 2021
North West Toronto Ontario
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- Please check the schedule 24-48 hours prior to games in case of emergency update
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before first game played
- Schedule will be released the evening of Friday, July 16th, 2021
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament fills up (sells out) prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (ie: There is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age & skill level to offer.
Payments are not eligible for a credit or refund if team withdraws from tournament(s).
If a tournament is canceled, a credit (not a refund) is applied to your account. Please Note: We will not be issuing refunds outside of these parameters
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing time
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
DEPOSIT: $695 FULL PRICE: $1450
CANADIAN DOLLARS. INCLUDING SALES TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
- Deposits or Full Payments are returned as credits ONLY and can be used any anytime during the 2022 calendar year
Bookings are closed for this event.