WELCOME TO THE SEATTLE GIRLS FALL CLASSIC 🐉
Unleash the Kraken! CCT is proud to announce our new partnership with the Kraken Training Centre, the official practice facility of the Seattle Kraken. What better way to kick off an inaugural season than with some on-ice competition. Bring your team down to the Seattle Girls Fall Classic and see if you have what it takes to tame the Kraken! ⚓
Please Note: This exclusive long weekend event has limited capacity. Applications will be approved based on proper division fit. This event is being hosted over the Columbus Day long weekend and will sell out quickly. Event days are Saturday, Sunday and Monday, however teams are encouraged to arrive a few days earlier to explore all that Seattle has to offer. Check out our Attractions & Accommodations for more info!
Follow us on social media!
AGE GROUPS 📊
Team registrations are available for the following age groups.
◾ 19U (2002 | 2003 | 2004)
◾ 16U (2005 | 2006)
◾ 14U (2007 | 2008)
◾ 12U (2009 | 2010)
◾ 10U (2011 | 2012)
◾ 8U (2013 | 2014)
If there are not enough teams to run a division in a particular age group and/or skill-level, teams will be given options to either move divisions or withdraw.*
SKILL LEVELS 🏒
◾ Tier 1 (Junior, AA)
◾ Tier 2 (A, BB)
◾ Tier 3 (B and lower)
During registration, coaches or managers are encouraged to use the Comments field to provide additional information about their team. The more information, the better!*
◾ 5-game guarantee
◾ Tournament gift for every player
◾ Online standings & player stats
◾ Preferred group hotel rates (this event is a Stay-to-Play*)
◾ Discounts for multiple team and/or event entries – ask us!
ARENA INFO 📊
EVENT STAFF 👕
1 888 422 6525 x 274
416 661 0697
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION 🤝
TEAM FEES & DEPOSIT 💳
Full Price: $1,995 USD (sales tax included)
Deposit: $695 USD (sales tax included)
Team registrations with a deposit will be guaranteed a spot, pending space.
Teams that register without a deposit will have their registration processed, but will not be guaranteed a spot.
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out by registering online today.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $695 USD
- Final payment not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- Please check the schedule 24-48 hours prior to games in case of emergency update
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before the first game is played
- Schedule will be released the evening of Friday, October 1st, 2021
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps keep the costs of our tournaments down, and saves your team money!
- Hotel requests are sent directly to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement.
Tell us about your stay → Choose Your Preferred Hotels → Provide Your Info → Submit!
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament fills up (sells out) prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (ie: There is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age & skill level to offer.
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing time
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
DEPOSIT: $695 | FULL PRICE: $1,995
PRICES ARE IN USD AND INCLUDE TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
- Deposits or Full Payments are returned as credits ONLY and can be used any anytime during the 2021 calendar year