No Games Allowed? No Problem!
We get it, you are sick of practicing and miss playing games against someone other than your teammates. We got your back!
NEW from your friends at CCT – an NHL style skills challenge to test your might in a 3 player, 1 goalie team format that is high-paced and adheres to all government regulations and social distancing guidelines! 3 game round robin, 1 playoff game (like a short tournament!) played over multiple weeks.
Follow us on social media!
2002 – 2013 (first come, first serve until full)
Based on birth year and skill level (A, AA, AAA etc)
COVID19 – GAME FORMAT CHANGES
- 3 skaters and 1 goalie max roster
- 1 Coach or Representative (on bench)
- Coaches can only be involved for 1 division of play
- Spectators are NOT permitted, they may assist with younger age groups to get ready only
- Competitions are non-contact and involve no physical contact with the other team
- Schedule will be variable, some games will be during the week during winter break. We cannot gaurantee games on a specific day of the week or at a specific time
Skills XP FEATURES
- 5 challenges, each scored using a custom point system
- Challenges will be played over 4 weeks, 4 ice times per team
- Scored as a team event, not head-to-head in each round
- Hardest Shot, Fastest Skater, Relay Race, Accuracy Shootout & Breakaway Challenge
- 2 on-ice facilitators provided to set-up and score the challenges
- Equipment and tools provided by CCT
- Online standings & schedules
- Small rosters, easy to form teams
- Unique wrinkles to involve goaltenders throughout the event
- Pre-arrival packages sent to coaches and parents to prepare
- Focused on fun and experiencing ALL-STAR weekend with your teammates
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
Price: $125 (includes tax)
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Skills XP-specific payment policy – FULL team payment required
- $25 admin fee will be charged for any teams that cancel after entry
- Refunds will be offered to teams for any cancellation or postponement due to COVID-19 related closures
- Price includes 4 total one-hour ice times for your team, if you receive less, a pro-rated refund will be processed.
- Rules and playing instructions will be sent to all teams upon registration
- Failure to adhere to Canlan Ice Sports safety policies and procedures will result in automatic ejection from the building and entries will not be refunded.
$500 CDN including tax (includes 3 round robin and 1 playoff game)
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 30,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2019!
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the Skills XP is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Skills XP fills up (sells out) prior to receiving full payment
- At Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- Please check the schedule 24-48 hours prior to games in case of emergency update
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before first game played
- Schedule will be released once all divisions and teams are finalized
AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS FROM LOCAL TEAMS. TRAVEL TEAMS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into the Skills XP Challenge is not reserved without full payment
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in the program schedule if:
- Skills XP Challenge fills up (sells out) prior to receiving full payment
- Full payment is not received upon registration
- CCT Staff’s discretion (ie: There is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if CCT Staff do not have an appropriate division, age & skill level to offer.
Cheques will not be accepted due to the urgent nature of processing before the start-up of Skills XP Challenge
FULL PRICE: $500
CANADIAN DOLLARS. INCLUDING SALES TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
- Deposits or Full Payments are returned as credits ONLY and can be used any anytime during the 2022 calendar year
Bookings are closed for this event.