CCT is coming to Michigan!
We are excited to add Grand Rapids as one of our newest tournament locations. The Fall Classic will be the 3rd of 3 tournaments offered in Grand Rapids.
Please Note: This exclusive weekend has limited capacity. Applications will be approved based on proper division fit. This event will sell out quickly!
Follow us on social media!
U10, U12, U14, U16, JV, Varsity
House, A, AA, AAA
- 4 game guarantee
- 3 Stop Time Periods 13-13-13
- Championship Prizing division winners
- Tournament Gift for every player
- Tournament Staff on Site for All Games
- Hotel Discounts Available (Mandatory Stay to Play Policy)
ARENA INFO 📊
Manager – Canlan Classic Tournaments
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
TEAM FEES & DEPOSIT
Full Price: $1,495 USD (sales tax included)
Deposit: $500 USD (sales tax included)
Team registrations with a deposit will be guaranteed a spot, pending space.
Teams that register without a deposit will have their registration processed, but will not be guaranteed a spot.
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out by registering online today.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $695 USD
- Final payment not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- Please check the schedule 24-48 hours prior to games in case of emergency update
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before first game played
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament fills up (sells out) prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (ie: There is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age & skill level to offer.
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing time
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
DEPOSIT: $695 FULL PRICE: $1995
AMERICAN DOLLARS. INCLUDING SALES TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
- Deposits or Full Payments are returned as credits ONLY and can be used any anytime during the 2022 calendar year
Bookings are closed for this event.