Welcome to the BC Spring Showdown 2024!
Spring hockey is in full swing and our largest tourney of the season is back and in extremely high demand! With a 5-Game Guarantee, CCT Hockey Tournaments are the best value in the Lower Mainland!
We are opening registration on a first-come, first-serve basis and spots are not guaranteed without payment.
Only 2 Spots Left!
Follow us on social media!
NEW: Home & Away Package!
Local BC teams that register for a BC hosted tournament can register for any Spring Seattle Tournament and receive $300 off the registration price!
Seattle Tournaments Found HERE!
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on BC’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today!
CLICK HERE to visit our DASH portal and register your team (please note that you will have to create a DASH account. If you have not done so already, your account can also be created at the link provided)
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment. Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $695 CDN
- Final payment not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- Please check the schedule 24-48 hours prior to games in case of emergency update
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before first game played
- Schedule will be released the evening of Friday, September 3rd, 2021
Choose your own Adventure
Looking for things to do while in Burnaby, check out suggestions below, our visit the experiences guide, built by Tourism Burnaby, to find the perfect activity for you!
Life is Delicious
Burnaby is a diner’s dream. From four-star fine dining to hole in the wall restaurants to Instagram worthy cafes, there’s something to eat for every palate, tastebud, and budget. Reach for an old favourite or be adventurous and try something new while you are here- the best bubble tea and dim sum, authentic kabobs and handmade udon, or delectable ice cream and macrons- you can taste the world, right here in Burnaby.
Shop till you drop, and then some
With five distinct shopping districts, Burnaby has a shop for everyone. As BC’s largest shopping centre, Metropolis at Metrotown hosts new finds and old favourites in a one-stop destination. Take in an authentic Asian shopping mall experience at Crystal Mall- the hawker centre like food court is worth a visit on its own (tip: most stalls are cash only!). No visit to Burnaby is complete without a visit to the Heights- from used book and record stores to unique one of a kind boutiques – you’re bound to be rewarded with a great memento. The newly renovated Amazing Brentwood and City of Lougheed offer a look into the future with shopping, living, and doing happening all in the same architectural space.
Go play outside!
Bunaby is 25% parkland- we have plenty of green space located in an urban setting. Trust us- an escape to nature is never far away. Wether you are looking for a nature -or urban- walk, hike or bike ride Burnaby has it. Throw in some awe-inspiring waterviews and your outdoor retreat is complete!
Burnaby is home to a wide variety of arts and culture. From astounding live performances to local and international exhibits, to a historic site, there is always something new to experience. Those who take the time to discover the hidden character of Burnaby through its cultural centres, museums and post-secondary institutes get to share in stories and perspectives that can’t be found anywhere else. There’s deep, then there’s Burnaby deep.
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- At this time it is unclear if government restrictions (due to Covid19) will be in place preventing travel team participation. We will update this as the situation develops
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Payments can only be made through a customer’s DaySmart account via Credit Card.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament sells out prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment is not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (i.e. there is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age and skill level to offer.
DEPOSIT: $695 PRICE: $1995 + GST
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.