We Are Holding The Line On Tournament Pricing!
All our High School Tournaments will have the same entry fee as the 2019-20 Season.
Students’ safety always comes first. All 2021-2022 tournaments will be run under NON CONTACT RULES in order to minimize players’ proximity to one another.
I’m heading into my 55th year of involvement with OFSAA and high school sports and have decided to scale things down a bit. While you will still see me in person at many of the York University hockey tournaments, I’ll also be working behind the scenes with my younger Canlan friends Scott, Andre and Kyle on operating the usual schedule of high school hockey. Of course, as a member of OCT, I will always remain your liaison with OFSAA, and you have my guarantee that all tournaments will always be OFSAA sanctioned, always be run with the kids’ best interests at heart, and always be run safely according to the OFSAA Zero Tolerance standards and Covid rules. We all know how important school sports are for our kids, and like you, I’m very much looking forward to a resumption of high school hockey for your girls and boys!
Al Rose, BA, B. Ed., OCT
- Four (4) Games Guaranteed
- 10-10-12 minute stop time periods
- Non Contact
LEVELS OF PLAY
- A (Tier 1)
- B (Tier 2)
- C (Tier 3)
SENIOR BOYS ELIGIBILITY
No competitor is eligible for the tournament play whose name has appeared on a game sheet, after his local high school first regular season game, for a team in “A”, “B”, “C”, Major Junior, Junior, Intermediate, Senior or GMHL divisions in any National and/or International Association, or any league deemed equivalent to “A”, “B”, “C”. This includes any on-ice All-Star or Showcase game organized by leagues/associations named in this clause.
Al Rose, BA, B. Ed., OCT
416 661 5900 ext 251, cell: 416 705 1977.
Full Price: $785 CAD (hst included)
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Boys Seeding Criteria
- “A” – Tier 1 – Primarily OHF AAA and AA level players
- “B” – Tier 2 – Primarily OHF A level players a few AAA and/or AA players
- “C” – Tier 3 – Primarily OHF A level, Select, and House League
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
- Please remember to check your schedule again 24-48 prior in case of emergency changes
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before first game played
Watch these games live or on-demand. Use promo code CNSP-CCT1 for 10% off! Learn More!
The Canlan Sports – York team is excited to get back to tournament hockey and welcome everyone back to our facility.
We also want to ensure everyone arriving for this weekend’s tournament is aware of our current policies and procedures that are in place to provide everyone with a safe, fun and thrilling weekend of Hockey.
| PARKING |
York University has recently implemented a new process for how Canlan Sports – York guests receive complimentary parking during their visit. As of January 31st, all Canlan Sports – York guests will continue to receive complimentary parking in the Canlan Sports designated section (shown in blue on the map below), but all vehicles will now be required to register their vehicle during each visit.
NOTE: Failure to register your vehicle will result in a City of Toronto parking ticket.
WEEKDAY PARKING – The below image shows Canlan Sports – York parking between 6 AM & 6 PM on Friday.
NOTE: If you can’t find a spot in the blue section of the image below on Friday before 6 PM, and you park in the red section, there are three (3) ways to pay for parking:
- Using the pay machine situation near the entrance to the York University parking area
- Using the HONK tap signs located inside the parking area and near the pay machine –will lead the customer to a payment page for parking
- Download the HONK Mobile app and pay for parking relative to the Shoreham Lot.
REGISTERING FOR FREE PARKING – You will need to complete one of the three (3) methods to ensure you don’t receive a City of Toronto Parking Violation Notice during each visit.
- Scanning the QR code located in front of the Sport Shop
- Entering your licence plate into the terminal, also located in front of the Sport Shop
- Scan a QR code located in each dressing room
NOTE: Failure to pay for parking will result in a City of Toronto Parking Violation Notice, so please ensure that you register your vehicle each visit.
| PROVINCIAL REGULATIONS |
- Vaccination passports (QR Codes) will be scanned before entry; an id must also be provided at the time of the scan
- Each guest will receive a wristband that will allow them to re-enter without showing their Vaccination Passport for the duration of the weekend.
Thank you for your time
General Manager, Canlan Sports™
O: 416 645 2009
Canlan Sports York, our premier tournament Complex.
The home of the York University Men’s and Women’s Varsity hockey teams.
Our complex features one full size Olympic surface and five NHL size rinks, all under one roof. For most tournaments (unless we have 22 or more teams) your team will remain in the same dressing room for the day. Our Wild Wing restaurant is our full service restaurant, glassed in to overlook four of our hockey rinks; tournament menu pricing is always geared to suit your team’s budget. Our Sports Store is fully stocked; our skate sharpening and skate repair expertise is second to none. Need a quick bite to eat? We have Pizzaville, plus ground floor food services at our Great Hall Kiosk for your convenience. Conveniently located with easy access from Highways 401, 407, and 400.
Watch this game live or on-demand. Use promo code CNSP-HIGH for 10% off! Learn More!
Request info on a team lunch with our Wild Wings Restaurant
Wild Wing Request Form GTA
Wild Wing Request Form GTA
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams to stay with our partner hotels
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
TELL US ABOUT YOUR STAY → CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED HOTELS → PROVIDE YOUR INFO → SUBMIT!
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Deposit: $300 CAD (hst included)
Full Price: $1175 CAD (hst included)
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
- Deposits or Full Payments are returned as credits ONLY and can be used any anytime during the 2022 calendar year
Bookings are closed for this event.