WELCOME TO THE SHARK ATTACK – HOSTED BY HUMBER VALLEY!
Welcome to the Humber Valley Shark Attack! This tournament provides Select teams the opportunity to put their skills to the test. All games are played at Canlan Sports Etobicoke – within close proximity of Toronto International Airport, an abundance of hotels, restaurants and shopping! (Note – this event is open to Select teams only)
Space is limited – register today!
The Humber Valley Shark Attack is a Hockey Canada sanctioned tournament. To be eligible to play, all teams must be affiliated with Hockey Canada or USA Hockey. US teams must provide a signed Official USA Hockey Roster at least 60 days prior to the tournament as well as a USA Hockey Approved Travel Permit. Canadian teams must submit the required Hockey Canada Approved Travel Permit and Official Hockey Canada Roster issued by their governing body (i.e. GTHL, OMHA, Alliance, Hockey Quebec, etc). Teams without this information will not be approved to participate.
AGE GROUPS 📊
U7 (2015 YOB) • 4on4 cross-ice
U8 (2014 YOB) • 4on4 ½ ice
U9 (2013 YOB) • 5on5 full-ice
U10 (2012 YOB)
U11 (2011 YOB)
U12 (2010 YOB)
U13 (2009 YOB)
SKILL LEVELS 🏆
Select Tier 1
Select Tier 2
Select Tier 3
Select Tier 4
Select Tier 5
TOURNAMENT HIGHLIGHTS 📽
- Five (5) game minimum, six (6) game maximum
- Period format will vary by age group
- Tournament will include a round-robin and playoff schedule, with team awards by age group
- Deadline for Registration Applications: February 4th, 2022
- Deadline for Rosters: February 11th, 2022
- Schedule: February 18th 2022
TOURNAMENT LOCATIONS 📍
TOURNAMENT FEES 💳
- Deposit: $500 CAD
- Full Payment: $1,450 CAD (HST incl.)
All tournament applications will be reviewed prior to confirmation and will require a deposit. Full payments are due no later than February 4th, 2022. This tournament will operate in congruence with the COVID policies issued by the GTHL, OHF, Provincial Government, and any of its authorized agencies with the ability to implement guidelines or regulations. In the event that the tournament is cancelled due to the impact of any COVID-19 restrictions, participating teams will receive a full refund. Teams voluntarily withdrawing prior to February 4th, 2022 will receive a full refund, less a $200 administrative fee. Teams withdrawing on or after February 4th will not receive a refund.
REGISTER YOUR TEAM BY COMPLETING THE FORM BELOW
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Click below to view the tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- The schedule will be posted 1 week before the tournament
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Tournament rules – click here
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament sells out prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment is not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (i.e. there is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age and skill level to offer.
- Cheques will not be accepted due to COVID-19 safety measures. All payments must be made online within three weeks of the tournament.
- Teams that voluntarily withdraw before the three-week mark will receive a full refund, less a $200 administrative fee. Teams that withdraw after the three-week mark will not receive a refund.
DEPOSIT $500 | FULL PRICE $1,450
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND INCLUDE TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
- Deposits or Full Payments are returned as credits ONLY and can be used any anytime during the 2021 calendar year