Humber Valley Shark Attack!
Welcome to the Shark Attack Select Hockey Tournament January 3-5, hosted by Humber Valley Hockey!
Start 2020 with a fun and competitive tournament in Toronto! Divisions include Minor Novice (2012) through to Major Atom (2009). With a 5 GAME guarantee and tiered divisions, sign up today to prepare your team for your winter playoff run! MAJOR NOVICE WILL PLAY FULL ICE! All games are conveniently located at Canlan Ice Sports Etobicoke – within close proximity of Toronto Pearson International Airport and an abundance of accommodations nearby.
The Humber Valley Shark Attack tournament is a Hockey Canada sanctioned event. To be eligible to play, all teams must be affiliated with Hockey Canada or USA Hockey. US teams must provide a signed, Official USA Hockey Roster at least 60 days prior to the tournament, as well as a USA Hockey Approved travel permit. Canadian teams must submit the required Hockey Canada approved travel permit and official Hockey Canada approved roster issued by their governing body (i.e. GTHL, OMHA, Alliance, Hockey Quebec, etc). Teams without this information will not be approved to participate.
Sanction Permit #5529. For more information on sanctioning, please click here.
Minor Novice | 2012
Major Novice | 2011
Minor Atom | 2010
Major Atom | 2009
Minor Novice – Tier 2/3 & 4/5 | 2/3 ice
Major Novice – Tier 2/3 & 4/5 | full ice
Minor Atom – Tier 2/3 & 4/5 | full ice
Major Atom – Tier 2/3 & 4/5 | full ice
- 5 games min. 6 games max
- No gate fees
- Exciting, new prizes for every player
- Major Novice to play FULL ICE
- Tiered divisions for better parity
- Online standings & player stats
- Great group hotel deals
- Registration fee quoted in CDN – includes HST sales tax
TEAM INSURANCE (Optional)
Additional team coverage is available for $45.20 (all-in) per tournament.
If you are interested in opting in, please add the cost to the tournament registration fee.
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
Manager | Team Registrations
Toll-Free: 1-888-422-6526 ext. 274
VP | Humber Valley Select Hockey
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 25,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2019!
Due to extreme popularity, great value and division parity, most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $500 CDN
- Final payment is not received 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At tournament staff discretion / there is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Click below to view the tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- The schedule will be posted by end of day Friday December 27th, 2019
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before the first game is played
SCHEDULE LINK – TBD
This event is in its infancy – please check back for 2020 history upon completion of the event!
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament sells out prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment is not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (i.e. there is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age and skill level to offer.
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
- Cheques will not be processed within one month of the tournament due to bank processing times
- If paying by cheque, please make out to:
Canlan Classic Tournaments
Attn: Candace Kourounis
989 Murray Ross Parkway
Toronto, ON | M3J 3M4
Please submit your cheque with a copy of your registration form.
DEPOSIT: $500 FULL PRICE: $1,350
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND INCLUDE TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.