WELCOME TO THE SHARK ATTACK – HOSTED BY HUMBER VALLEY!
Welcome to the Humber Valley Shark Attack! This tournament provides select teams the opportunity to put their skills to the test. All games are played at Canlan Ice Sports Etobicoke – within close proximity of Toronto International Airport, an abundance of hotels, restaurants and shopping!
Space is limited – register today!
The Humber Valley Shark Attack is a Hockey Canada sanctioned tournament. To be eligible to play, all teams must be affiliated with Hockey Canada or USA Hockey. US teams must provide a signed Official USA Hockey Roster at least 60 days prior to the tournament as well as a USA Hockey Approved Travel Permit. Canadian teams must submit the required Hockey Canada Approved Travel Permit and Official Hockey Canada Roster issued by their governing body (i.e. GTHL, OMHA, Alliance, Hockey Quebec, etc). Teams without this information will not be approved to participate.
For more information on sanctioning, please click here.
Minor Novice | 2012
Major Novice | 2011
Minor Atom | 2010
Major Atom | 2009
- 5 games min. 6 games max
- Prizing for division champions, finalists and bronze finalists
- Online standings & player stats
- Great group hotel deals
- No gate fees
- Registration fee quoted in CDN – includes HST sales tax
TEAM INSURANCE (Optional)
Additional team coverage is available for $45.20 (all-in) per tournament.
If you are interested in opting in, please add the cost to the tournament registration fee.
Toll Free: 1-888-422-6526 x 274
VP | Humber Valley Hockey
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
REGISTER YOUR TEAM BY COMPLETING THE FORM BELOW
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Click below to view the tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- The schedule will be posted by 3 weeks before the tournament
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before the first game is played
SCHEDULE LINK – TBD
This event is in its infancy – please check back for 2020 history upon completion of the event!
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament sells out prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment is not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (i.e. there is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age and skill level to offer.
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
- Cheques will not be processed within one month of the tournament due to bank processing times
- If paying by cheque, please make out to:
Canlan Classic Tournaments
Attn: Candace Kourounis
989 Murray Ross Parkway
Toronto, ON | M3J 3M4
Please submit your cheque with a copy of your registration form.
DEPOSIT $500 | FULL PRICE $1,350
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND INCLUDE TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.