Welcome to the BC Quest for the Cup!
This is a great event to finish off your spring season. Always a sell out this tourney hosts over 40+ teams event year from BC and the USA.
All teams will receive awards, but if you are lucky enough to win your division you will receive your very own Championship crystal puck to display proudly.
Sign up early for this event.
Follow us on social media!
2014 – 2006
A, AA, AAA
- 5 game guarantee
- 3 Stop Time Periods 15-15-15
- Great Prizing for Championship Games
- All players receive a tourney gift
- Tournament Staff on Site for All Games
- Hotel Discounts Available (ask for details)
TEAM INSURANCE (Optional)
Additional team coverage is available for $40.00 (all-in) per tournament.
If you are interest in opting in, please add the cost to the tournament registration fee.
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on BC’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today!
CLICK HERE to visit our DASH portal and register your team (please note that you will have to create a DASH account. If you have not done so already, your account can also be created at the link provided)
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment. Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $1,000 CDN
- Final payment not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
Stats and Schedule
Click below to view the tournament schedule and real-time player stats!
- Upcoming schedules are launched one week in advance
- Toggle from one year to the next
- Choose “All Teams” within the division for all possible games
- View Rosters from Stats drop-down
Choose your own Adventure
Looking for things to do while in Burnaby, check out suggestions below, our visit the experiences guide, built by Tourism Burnaby, to find the perfect activity for you!
Life is Delicious
Burnaby is a diner’s dream. From four-star fine dining to hole in the wall restaurants to Instagram worthy cafes, there’s something to eat for every palate, tastebud, and budget. Reach for an old favourite or be adventurous and try something new while you are here- the best bubble tea and dim sum, authentic kabobs and handmade udon, or delectable ice cream and macrons- you can taste the world, right here in Burnaby.
Shop till you drop, and then some
With five distinct shopping districts, Burnaby has a shop for everyone. As BC’s largest shopping centre, Metropolis at Metrotown hosts new finds and old favourites in a one-stop destination. Take in an authentic Asian shopping mall experience at Crystal Mall- the hawker centre like food court is worth a visit on its own (tip: most stalls are cash only!). No visit to Burnaby is complete without a visit to the Heights- from used book and record stores to unique one of a kind boutiques – you’re bound to be rewarded with a great memento. The newly renovated Amazing Brentwood and City of Lougheed offer a look into the future with shopping, living, and doing happening all in the same architectural space.
Go play outside!
Bunaby is 25% parkland- we have plenty of green space located in an urban setting. Trust us- an escape to nature is never far away. Wether you are looking for a nature -or urban- walk, hike or bike ride Burnaby has it. Throw in some awe-inspiring waterviews and your outdoor retreat is complete!
Burnaby is home to a wide variety of arts and culture. From astounding live performances to local and international exhibits, to a historic site, there is always something new to experience. Those who take the time to discover the hidden character of Burnaby through its cultural centres, museums and post-secondary institutes get to share in stories and perspectives that can’t be found anywhere else. There’s deep, then there’s Burnaby deep.
CCT Hotel Policy
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the Lower Mainland area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament sells out prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment is not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (i.e. there is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age and skill level to offer.
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
- Cheques are not accepted (payments must be made online)
DEPOSIT: $750 FULL PRICE: $2295
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND INCLUDE TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
Bookings are closed for this event.