Welcome to the BC King of the Rings
This is CCT’s signature event and the most prestigious tournament of the Spring season. This tournament has hosted international teams from around the world, including Austria, Hong Kong & Denmark who have travelled across the globe to compete in this marquee event.
The Championship Rings are only awarded to the winners in each division, but the memories last a lifetime.
With a 5 Game Guarantee, CCT Hockey Tournaments are the best value in the Lower Mainland! Sign up early as this destination event will sell out quick!
Follow us on social media!
NEW: Home & Away Package!
Local BC teams that register for a BC hosted tournament can register for any Spring Seattle Tournament and receive $300 off the registration price!
Seattle Tournaments Found HERE!
2014 – 2004 (8U – 18U)
A, AA, AAA
- 5-Game Guarantee
- 3 Stop Time Periods 12-12-15
- Great Championship Prizes
- Tournament Staff on Site for All Games
- Hotel Group Rates Available (ask for details)
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on BC’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today!
CLICK HERE to visit our DASH portal and register your team (please note that you will have to create a DASH account. If you have not done so already, your account can also be created at the link provided)
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment. Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $695 CDN
- Final payment not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
You will be asked > HOW ARE YOU REGISTERING?
- Please choose this option for a team registration
- Team Manager or Coach Create a new team or register an existing team
Schedule / Stats
Click below to view the tournament schedule and real-time player stats!
- Upcoming schedules are launched one week in advance
- Toggle from one year to the next
- Choose “All Teams” within the division for all possible games
- View Rosters from Stats drop-down
Choose your own Adventure
Looking for things to do while in Burnaby, check out suggestions below, our visit the experiences guide, built by Tourism Burnaby, to find the perfect activity for you!
Life is Delicious
Burnaby is a diner’s dream. From four-star fine dining to hole in the wall restaurants to Instagram worthy cafes, there’s something to eat for every palate, tastebud, and budget. Reach for an old favourite or be adventurous and try something new while you are here- the best bubble tea and dim sum, authentic kabobs and handmade udon, or delectable ice cream and macrons- you can taste the world, right here in Burnaby.
Shop till you drop, and then some
With five distinct shopping districts, Burnaby has a shop for everyone. As BC’s largest shopping centre, Metropolis at Metrotown hosts new finds and old favourites in a one-stop destination. Take in an authentic Asian shopping mall experience at Crystal Mall- the hawker centre like food court is worth a visit on its own (tip: most stalls are cash only!). No visit to Burnaby is complete without a visit to the Heights- from used book and record stores to unique one of a kind boutiques – you’re bound to be rewarded with a great memento. The newly renovated Amazing Brentwood and City of Lougheed offer a look into the future with shopping, living, and doing happening all in the same architectural space.
Go play outside!
Bunaby is 25% parkland- we have plenty of green space located in an urban setting. Trust us- an escape to nature is never far away. Wether you are looking for a nature -or urban- walk, hike or bike ride Burnaby has it. Throw in some awe-inspiring waterviews and your outdoor retreat is complete!
Burnaby is home to a wide variety of arts and culture. From astounding live performances to local and international exhibits, to a historic site, there is always something new to experience. Those who take the time to discover the hidden character of Burnaby through its cultural centres, museums and post-secondary institutes get to share in stories and perspectives that can’t be found anywhere else. There’s deep, then there’s Burnaby deep.
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
TELL US ABOUT YOUR STAY → CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED HOTELS → PROVIDE YOUR INFO → SUBMIT!
Payments can only be made through a customer’s DaySmart account via Credit Card.
DEPOSIT: $695 FULL PRICE: $2185 + GST
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
Bookings are closed for this event.