Welcome to the Toronto Airport Getaway
This event has been running since 1996. It’s a great way to get the legs loose after a long winter season.It also features no Sunday games!
Come experience the difference with Canlan Classic Tournaments.
Men’s A/B, C, D1, D2, Women’s C, D/E
* 3 Stop Time Periods
* Great Championship and Finalist Prizes
* Adult Safe Hockey League Rules and Referees
* Tournament Staff On Site for All Games
* Hotel Discounts Available(Ask for details)
* Teams and Individual Players are always welcome
Canlan Ice Sports Etobicoke
1120 Martin Grove | Etobicoke, ON | M9W 4W1
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
Manager – Adult Tournaments
Coordinator – Adult Tournaments
(416) 661-1557 (Direct)
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
A minimum $200 deposit is required.
Rules and Regulations – view
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Register now to avoid missing out on this awesome event!
Schedule and Statistics
Click below to view the tournament schedule and real-time player stats!
- Upcoming schedules are launched one week in advance
- Toggle from one year to the next
- Choose “All Teams” within the division for all possible games
- View Rosters from Stats drop-down
Schedule Link (new tab)
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
Request a room from one of our approved hotels below to ensure the best rates that we’ve secured on your behalf. Hotels will then contact you with an offer(s). Questions about booking an accommodation? Contact email@example.com
THIS HOTEL LISTING IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
PLEASE USE OUR FORM AND WE WILL REACH OUT WITH ASSISTANCE
- Hotel partners are waiting for your request.
- Use this form.
- We will contact you for more information
- Hotels will then contact you with offers
CCT ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Tournament: Toronto Airport Getaway
MINIMUM DEPOSIT: $200 FULL PRICE: $925
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND INCLUDE TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
- The CCT Manager will receive an electronic copy of your payment request.
- Payment is not required to submit the initial registration.
Bookings are closed for this event.