Welcome to the PA DAY PLAYDOWNS!
This is tremendous value and a great way to enjoy the PA Day.Plenty of ice time and action. Plus 3on3 does not require a full size roster
Ideal tournament schedule for parents that do not get to play “hooky” from work!
Drop off/pickup around your work schedule or join us for the day!
**3 periods x 15 min. (run time) makes for long games, more ice time than competitor events
Tyke up to Peewee
AAA, AA, A / AE&MD
- No gate fees
- Player’s lunch included
- Welcome gift for all players
- 3 on 3
- 4 Games Guaranteed
- 8 am – 4/5 pm – Full work day schedule
- Registration fee quoted in CDN – includes HST sales tax
TEAM INSURANCE (Optional)
Additional team coverage is available for $43.20 (all-in) per tournament.
If you are interest in opting in, please add the cost to the tournament registration fee.
Canlan Ice Sports – Scarborough
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
Manager – Youth Tournaments
Tournament Coordinator & Individual Registrations
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Customer Payment Policy – view
Rules and Regulations – view
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 25,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2017.
This exclusive event has very limited space available.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $300 CDN
- Final payment not received by 2 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division / Event Sells out
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Click below to view the tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- The schedule will be posted by end of day Friday January 12, 2018
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before first game played
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
Request a room from one of our approved hotels below to ensure the best rates that we’ve secured on your behalf. Hotels will then contact you with an offer(s). Questions about booking an accommodation? Contact email@example.com
THIS HOTEL LISTING IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
PLEASE USE OUR FORM AND WE WILL REACH OUT WITH ASSISTANCE
- Hotel partners are waiting for your request.
- Use this form.
- We will contact you for more information
- Hotels will then contact you with offers
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament fills up (sells out) prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (ie: There is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age & skill level to offer.
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing time
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
DEPOSIT: $300 FULL PRICE: $799
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND INCLUDE TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
- The CCT Manager will receive an electronic copy of your payment request.