WELCOME TO THE BAY OF QUINTE BLAST!
Welcome to the first annual 3on3 tournament in partnership with Rhino Sports! This tournament features a state of the art 3on3 facility located in Belleville, Ontario, making it the perfect tournament to begin your off-season!
Spots are limited – register now!
2012’s up to Midget
AAA, AA, A/AE & MD
- 4 game guarantee
- 3 on 3 format; 2 x 22 minute periods
- No gate fees
- Every player leaves with a prize
- Player of the Game awards
- Team award for division champions
- Tournament staff on site
- Canlan Approved Hotels
- Registration fee quoted in CDN – includes HST sales tax
TEAM INSURANCE (Optional)
Additional team coverage is available for $43.20 (all-in) per tournament.
If you are interested in opting in, please add the cost to the tournament registration fee.
Rhino Sports & Playland
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
Coordinator – Team & Individual Registrations
1-888-422-6526 x 274
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Customer Payment Policy – view
Rules and Regulations – view
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 25,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2017.
This exclusive event has very limited space available.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $300 CDN
- Final payment not received by 2 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion i.e. there is not an appropriate division, event sells out etc.
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Click below to view the tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- The schedule will be posted by end of day Friday March 30th, 2018
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before the first game is played
Schedule Link – ( HERE )
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
Request a room from one of our approved hotels below to ensure the best rates that we’ve secured on your behalf. Hotels will then contact you with an offer(s). Questions about booking an accommodation? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS HOTEL LISTING IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
PLEASE USE OUR FORM AND WE WILL REACH OUT WITH ASSISTANCE
- Hotel partners are waiting for your request.
- Use this form.
- We will contact you for more information
- Hotels will then contact you with offers
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament sells out prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment is not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (i.e. there is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age and skill level to offer.
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing times
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
DEPOSIT: $300 FULL PRICE: $850
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND INCLUDE TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
- The CCT Manager will receive an electronic copy of your payment request.
- Payment is not required to submit the initial registration.