“Take me out to the ball game!”
The hockey tournament schedule will be designed for all teams to be able to attend 1 (if not multiple!) Toronto & Pittsburgh baseball games
This fantastic weekend combines competing for international supremacy on the ice and baseball bragging rights in the evenings.
Please Note: This exclusive weekend has limited capacity. We will only accept 40 teams. Applications will be approved based on proper division fit. This event will sell out quickly!
Follow us on social media!
2011’s up to 2006’s
AA & A
- 5 games min. 6 games max
- All divisions play full ice
- No gate fees
- Exciting, new prizes for every player
- Online standings & player stats
- Great group hotel deals
- Registration fee quoted in USD – All in price
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
F.A.Q. – view
PITTSBURGH “TO-DO” – QUICK CLICK LINKS:
- Toronto @ Pittsburgh baseball games – June 19-21 (here)
- Famous shopping destination & outlet malls
- Food destination for all price ranges
- Pittsburgh Penguins arena tour
- Pittsburgh Steelers stadium tour
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
Manager – Youth Tournaments
1-888-422-6526 x 277
$1,595 USD all-in
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 30,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2019!
Due to extreme popularity, great value and division parity, most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $500 CDN
- Final payment is not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / there is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
- Please remember to check the schedule again 24-48 hours prior in case of emergency changes
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before the first game is played
- Schedule will be released the evening of Friday, June 12th, 2020
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament sells out prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment is not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (i.e. there is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age and skill level to offer.
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing times
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
DEPOSIT: $500 FULL PRICE: $1595
UNITED STATES DOLLARS – Credit Card will convert for Canadian teams
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.