Welcome to the Puck & Golf Challenge!
New to the CCT schedule, the inaugural Puck & Golf Challenge will take place in Toronto, ON on the June 7th weekend. All hockey games will be played at the Canlan Etobicoke facility, with all golf taking place at Royal Woodbine
We can’t wait to show you our newest and most exciting addition to our tournament calendar!
18+25+ Men’s, Women’s, Coed
Divisions based on participating levels
- 3 Hockey Games and 18 Holes of Golf Guaranteed
- Great Championship and Finalist Prizes
- Adult Safe Hockey League Rules and Referees
- Tournament Staff on Site for Both Golf and Hockey
- Hotel Offers Available (ask for details)
- Due to the nature of this event, we can only accept full team entries
Arena and Golf Course TBA for 2020
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
Manager – Adult Tournaments
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
A minimum $250 deposit is required. Due By April 1st
2019 – $2150 (Tax Incl) (12 Golfers, $100/ for extra Golfers)
WE ARE IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING OUR REGISTRATIONS TO PLAYERS BENCH
THIS EVENT IS NOT SET-UP YET
Please use this form and we will hold a spot for you or answer any questions.
- Choose “All Teams” within the division for all possible games
- View Rosters from Stats drop-down
2019 TEAM GOLF SCORES
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
Request a room from one of our approved hotels below to ensure the best rates that we’ve secured on your behalf. Hotels will then contact you with an offer(s).. Questions about booking an accommodation? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Work With Us On a Hotel
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Unsure about which hotel is best
- Use this form
- We will contact you for more information
- Hotels will then contact you with offers
- Choose your stay
CCT ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Tournament: Puck & Golf Challenge
MINIMUM DEPOSIT: $250 FULL PRICE: TBA
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND INCLUDE TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
Bookings are closed for this event.