Welcome to the OHC University Prep Program!
This program is for players looking to improve their game in preparation for University.
Players will participate in training camps, skill sessions and elite level tournaments to help achieve higher success.
Spots are limited – register today!
- Family Day Skate – February 18 | skill session, apparel sizing and more!
- Training Camp – April 28 | skill session, lunch, game
- Montreal Meltdown | May 3-5
- OHC Spring Showcase at York University | June 7-9
- OHC Summer Showcase at Cornell University | July 12-14
3 University Tours
- McGill University| May 3-5
- York University | June 7-9
- Cornell University | July 12-14
- Eight 1.5 hour skill sessions
- 4 instructors per session
- Forward, defence and goalie specific drills
- All skill sessions are separate from the Family Day and Training Camp events
Players will also receive the following items:
- OHC jersey and socks
- OHC BarDown ball cap
- OHC UnderArmour t-shirt
- U14 | 2005-2006
- U17 | 2002-2004
Check back here for photos from the day!
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
Request a room from one of our Choice Hotels below to ensure the best rates that we’ve secured on your behalf. Hotels will then contact you with an offer(s).
Questions about booking an accommodation? Complete the “Work With Us” form below, or contact Andre Boudreau – email@example.com.
SPRINGHILL SUITES BY MARRIOTT
TORONTO – VAUGHAN
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Included hot breakfast,
- Free parking
- Heated indoor pool and hot tub
- American-style pub
Work With Us On a Hotel
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Unsure about which hotel is best
- Use this form
- We will contact you for more information
- Hotels will then contact you with offers
- Choose your stay
Use this link to book for Choice Hotels anywhere in North America.
CCT ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
OHC University Prep Program | February 18 – July 12
Welcome to the CCT/OHC Online Payment Portal
FULL PRICE: $1,295/PLAYER | DEPOSIT: $647.50/PLAYER
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND INCLUDE TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
- The CCT Manager will receive an electronic copy of your payment request.
- Payment is not required to submit the initial registration.