Welcome to the OHC Girl’s Evaluation Skate!
This skate is open to all female players looking to participate in OHC’s spring hockey program for the 2019 season!
Participants will be evaluated upon completion of the event and placed on the appropriate team.
- 90 minute skills session
- 60 minute game
- Pasta lunch provided for all participants (after skills session)
Players will also receive the following items:
- OHC Sackpack
- OHC Toque – Sponsored by BarDown
- BioSteel Water Bottle (With High Performance Sports Mix)
- U10 I 2009-2010
- U12 | 2007-2008
- U14 | 2005-2006
- U17 | 2002-2004
2007 | 2008 : 10:15 AM – 11:45 AM
2002 | 2003 | 2004 : 11:45 AM – 1:15 PM
2009 | 2010 : 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM
2005 | 2006 : 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
2007 | 2008 : 1:15 PM – 2:15 PM
2002 | 2003 | 2004 : 2:45 PM – 3:45 PM
2009 | 2010 : 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
2005 | 2006 : 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
Check back here for photos from the day!
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
Request a room from one of our Choice Hotels below to ensure the best rates that we’ve secured on your behalf. Hotels will then contact you with an offer(s).
Questions about booking an accommodation? Complete the “Work With Us” form below, or contact Andre Boudreau – email@example.com.
Use this link to book for Choice Hotels anywhere in North America.
Work With Us On a Hotel
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Unsure about which hotel is best
- Use this form
- We will contact you for more information
- Hotels will then contact you with offers
- Choose your stay
CCT ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
OHC Evaluation Skate | December 21st, 2018
Welcome to the CCT/OHC Online Payment Portal
FULL PRICE: $175/PLAYER
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND INCLUDE TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
- The CCT Manager will receive an electronic copy of your payment request.
- Payment is not required to submit the initial registration.