Welcome to the Niagara Falls Challenge!
The Niagara Falls tournament series by CCT is among the most popular tournaments we host in all of North America!
Niagara Falls Challenge 1 (June 5-7) & Niagara Falls Challenge 2 (July 10-12) will sell out of space early.
TIP: Register your team ahead of the rush!
Featuring the 5 game minimum, 6 game maximum format we have made famous in Toronto with the bonus of all that Niagara Falls and the surrounding region as to offer!
Follow us on social media!
2014 to 2001
AAA, AA, A & AE/MD
- 5 Games min. 6 Games max.
- All divisions play full ice
- No gate fees
- Exciting, new prizes for every player
- Online standings & player stats
- Registration fee quoted in CDN – includes HST sales tax
In the best interest of all participating teams and the tournament, CCT has entered partnerships with hotels in Niagara Falls and throughout the Niagara region. All hotel bookings must be processed by CCT staff – Registration is pending this condition is met.
Stay-to-Play tournaments are common; but is something we did not want to do unless it was in the best interest of the teams. This is necessary to better combat the rising costs by the hotel industry and to ensure there are enough accommodations available for teams
Questions or direct booking assistance? Please contact Andre Boudreau: firstname.lastname@example.org
TEAM INSURANCE (Optional)
Additional team coverage is available for $45.20 (all-in) per team per tournament.
To opt-in, please add the cost to your tournament registration fee or make a separate payment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
F.A.Q. – view
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
Supervisor | Tournament Operations & Individual Registrations
$1,500 + HST = $1,695 CDN
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 30,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2019!
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $500 CDN
- Final payment not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
- Stay-to-Play conditions are not met: All bookings must be processed by tournament staff
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Click below to view the tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- Please remember to check back 24-48 prior to games in case of emergency changes
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before first game played
- Click on the facility to open Google Maps location
- Schedule will be posted the evening of Friday, May 29th, 2020
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament fills up (sells out) prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (ie: There is not an appropriate division, etc.)
- Hotel accommodations are not booked with approved partners
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age & skill level to offer.
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing time
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
DEPOSIT | $500 FULL PRICE | $1,695
CANADIAN DOLLARS AND INCLUDES TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.