Welcome to the Montreal Old Timer’s Classic
We are pleased to offer this tournament date at Les 4 Glaces de Brossard, just minutes from downtown Montreal. Join us for a weekend of fun on and off the ice in one of Canada’s most beautiful cities.
30+, 40+, 50+
- 3 Games Guaranteed 1 Friday, 2 Saturday and 1 Sunday for finalists.
- 3 stop-time periods 12-12-12
- Great championship and finalist prizes
- Adult Safe Hockey League rules and referees
- Tournament staff on-site for all games
- Teams and individual players are always welcome
Canlan Ice Sports – Les 4 Glaces
5880 Boul Taschereau Brossard, QC J4W 1M6
Phone: (450) 462-2113
Fax: (450) 462-1949
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
Manager – Adult Tournaments
Coordinator – Adult Tournaments
(416) 661-1557 (Direct)
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
A minimum $200 deposit is required.
Rules and Regulations – view
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Register now to avoid missing out on this awesome event!
Schedule and Statistics
Click below to view the tournament schedule and real-time player stats!
- Upcoming schedules are launched one week in advance
- Toggle from one year to the next
- Choose “All Teams” within the division for all possible games
- View Rosters from Stats drop-down
Schedule Link (new tab)
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the Montreal area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Tournament: Montreal Old-Timers Classic
MINIMUM DEPOSIT: $200 FULL PRICE: $950
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND INCLUDE TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
- The CCT Manager will receive an electronic copy of your payment request.
- Payment is not required to submit the initial registration.
Bookings are closed for this event.