Welcome to the 4th annual Montreal May Madness!
This tournament is non-sanctioned, therefore travel permits are not required! This prestigious tournament is known to feature spring teams from around the world, combining a weekend of competition for players and activities around the city for the entire family. Come experience the difference with Canlan Classic Tournaments!
Follow us on social media!
2012’s up to Midget
AAA, AA, A/AE & MD
- 5 games min. 6 games max
- No gate fees
- Championship Awards
- Tourney gift to each player
- Online standings & player stats
- Great group hotel deals
- Exciting tourist attractions
- Registration fee quoted in CDN – includes HST sales tax
TEAM INSURANCE (Optional)
Additional team coverage is available for $43.20 (all-in) per tournament.
If you are interested in opting in, please add the cost to the tournament registration fee.
Centre Multisport de Chateauguay
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
Manager – Youth Tournaments & Team Registrations
1-888-422-6526 x 276
$1695.00 | Click “Register” Tab
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 30,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2019!
This exclusive event has very limited space available.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $500 CDN
- Final payment not received by 4 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / there is not an appropriate division / event sells out
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Click below to view the tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- The schedule will be posted 7-10 days prior to the event
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before the first game is played
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the Montreal area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament sells out prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment is not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (i.e. there is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age and skill level to offer.
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing times
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
DEPOSIT: $500 FULL PRICE: $1695
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND INCLUDE TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
Bookings are closed for this event.