Welcome to the 3rd annual Montreal May Madness!
This tournament is non-sanctioned, therefore travel permits are not required! Formerly known as the Montreal Spring Showdown, this prestigious tournament is known to feature spring teams from around the world, combining a weekend of competition for players and activities around the city for the entire family. NEW for 2019: This tournament has been moved to the weekend of May 3-5, 2019. Come experience the difference with Canlan Classic Tournaments!
2012’s up to Midget
AAA, AA, A/AE & MD
- 5 games min. 6 games max
- No gate fees
- Exciting, new prizes for every player
- Online standings & player stats
- Great group hotel deals
- Exciting tourist attractions
- Registration fee quoted in CDN – includes HST sales tax
TEAM INSURANCE (Optional)
Additional team coverage is available for $43.20 (all-in) per tournament.
If you are interested in opting in, please add the cost to the tournament registration fee.
Les 4 Glaces
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
Manager – Youth Tournaments & Team Registrations
1-888-422-6526 x 276
Supervisor – Tournament Operations & Individual Registrations
1-888-422-6526 x 274
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Customer Payment Policy – view
Rules and Regulations – view
$1595.00 | Click “Register” Tab
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 30,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2018!
This exclusive event has very limited space available.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $500 CDN
- Final payment not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / there is not an appropriate division / event sells out
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Click below to view the tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- The schedule will be posted by end of day Friday May 3rd, 2018
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before the first game is played
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the Montreal area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament sells out prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment is not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (i.e. there is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age and skill level to offer.
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing times
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
DEPOSIT: $500 FULL PRICE: $1595
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND INCLUDE TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
- The CCT Manager will receive an electronic copy of your payment request.
- Payment is not required to submit the initial registration.