Welcome to the King of the Rings!
This is CCT’s signature event and the most prestigious tournament of the summer.
250+ teams from all over the globe meet in Toronto over these two weekends to compete for the title of King of the Rings Champions and to enjoy the spectacle, bonus attractions and the buzz that has made this tournament famous.
The Championship Rings are won by a lucky handful; but all leave with memories to last a life time.
Please note: 2014, 2013 & 2012 AAA/ELITE divisions will also be held at King of the Rings 1 (Aug 7-9, 2020).
Follow us on social media!
2014 up to U18 (2002)
AA, A/AE & MD plus AAA & Elite for 2014. 2013 & 2012
COVID19 – GAME FORMAT CHANGES
- 4 on 4
- 8 skaters and 1 goalie max roster
- 2 coaches max plus 1 mandatory certified trainer
- Coaches can only be involved (on bench/in dressing room) for 1 division
- 1 spectator per player
- All divisions noncontact
- Two day format
- 4 teams max per division
- 2020 4 on 4 Game Procedures
- 2020 Youth Rules GTA 4on4
- 5 games min. 6 games max
- 2 x 20 min run time periods
- All divisions play full ice
- No gate fees
- Exciting, new prizes for every player
- Online standings & player stats
- Great group hotel deals
- Registration fee quoted in CDN – includes HST sales tax
TEAM INSURANCE (Optional)
Additional team coverage is available for $45.20 (all-in) per team per tournament.
To opt-in, please add the cost to your tournament registration fee or make a separate payment.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
F.A.Q. – View
Canlan Ice Sports – York
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
1-888-422-6526 x 271
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Registration, Payment & Refund Policy
$1125 CDN including HST
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 30,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2019!
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $500 CDN
- Final payment not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before first game played
- Please remember to check schedule again 24-48 hours prior in case of emergency change
- Schedule will be released the evening of Friday, July 31st, 2020
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We also have discounted rates with with select hotels for individual booking available on this page – GTA HOTELS
- Groups are require to “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament fills up (sells out) prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (ie: There is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age & skill level to offer.
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing time
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
DEPOSIT: $500 FULL PRICE: $1125
CANADIAN DOLLARS. INCLUDING SALES TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
Bookings are closed for this event.