HUMBERVIEW HUSKIES SCOTIABANK AA CHALLENGE CUP
Humberview Huskies Scotiabank AA Challenge Cup
Welcome to the Humberview Huskies Scotiabank AA Challenge Cup Tournament October 11-13, hosted by Humberview Huskies!
Divisions include Atom through to Midget. With a 4 GAME guarantee. The Humberview Hockey Club is proud to again host it’s“AA” Tournament. Championship and finalist awards, star of game and tournament MVP, and quality hockey await you. Held at Westwood Arena’s, a full service five rink complex with pro shop and bar located in the northwest of Toronto with easy accessibility to hotels
The Humberview Huskies Scotiabank AA Challenge Cup is a Hockey Canada sanctioned event. To be eligible to play, all teams must be affiliated with Hockey Canada or USA Hockey. US teams must provide a signed, Official USA Hockey Roster at least 60 days prior to the tournament, as well as a USA Hockey Approved travel permit. Canadian teams must submit the required Hockey Canada approved travel permit and official Hockey Canada approved roster issued by their governing body (i.e. GTHL, OMHA, Alliance, Hockey Quebec, etc). Teams without this information will not be approved to participate.
Sanction Permit #5473. For more info on sanctioning, please click here.
Minor Peewee (2008)
Minor Midget (2004)
Midget Jr./Sr. Mixed (2002 & 2003)
- 4 games min. 5 games max
- No gate fees
- Player of the Game Awards
- MVP of Tournament Awards
- Online standings & player stats
- Great group hotel deals
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
Manager | Team Registrations
President | Humberview Huskies
$1550.00 (Atom – Peewee)
$1595.00 (Bantam – Midget)
All US teams must add $50 as per Hockey Canada
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Over 2000+ minor hockey teams and 25,000+ players participated with Canlan Classic Tournaments in 2019!
Due to extreme popularity, great value and division parity, most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today.
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment.
Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $1000 CDN
- Final payment is due June 15th.
- At tournament staff discretion / there is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Click below to view the tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before the first game is played
SCHEDULE LINK – Coming Soon
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps, keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
> 1 Tell us about your stay > 2 Choose Hotels You Would Like > 3 Provide Your Info > 4 Submit
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament sells out prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment is not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (i.e. there is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age and skill level to offer.
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing times
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.