The Humberview Hockey Club is proud to again host it’s“AA” Tournament. Championship and finalist awards, star of game and tournament MVP, and quality hockey await you. Held at Westwood Arena’s, a full service five rink complex with pro shop and bar located in the northwest of Toronto with easy accessibility to hotels (NOTE: out of town teams outside commuting distance stay in official hotels as a condition of entry), shopping centres and major tourist attractions. Come to Toronto for a weekend of fun, entertainment and relaxation. Not to mention great hockey!
Tournament Sanction No. 5473
WHO CAN ENTER?
Minor Peewee (2008)
Minor Midget (2004)
Midget Jr./Sr. Mixed (2002 & 2003)
October 11th to 13th, 2019
90 Woodbine Downs Blvd
WHAT YOU GET:
4 Games Guaranteed, plus Championships.
FREE ADMISSION – NO GATE FEE.
Player of game awards.
MVP of Tournament Awards (for each age group).
Championship & Finalist Team & Player Awards.
Tournament Sanctioned by the GTHL/Hockey Canada.
Special rate at Tournament Partner Hotels.
Tourist information on request.
FUN * COMPETITION * SPORTSMANSHIP
Minimum $1,000 deposit required with application.
Total Fee required is $1,550 (Minor Atom – Peewee) and $1,595 (Minor Bantam – Midget).
Final date for receipt of balance of fees owing is June 15, 2019.
Team Refunds (excluding Administration fees) are ONLY paid if notification is received by the Humberview Huskies and acknowledged by the Tournament Director prior to June 15, 2019. As per Hockey Canada Regulations US Teams must add $50.00
EVENT STAFF CONTACT
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
Click below to view the tournament standings, player stats & real-time scores!
- The schedule will be posted by end of day Friday December 27th, 2019
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before the first game is played
SCHEDULE LINK – TBD
This event is in its infancy – please check back for 2020 history upon completion of the event!
If you require hotel rooms we will contact you with hotel information. As a condition of entry you MUST stay in a designated tournament hotel.
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament sells out prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment is not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (i.e. there is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age and skill level to offer.
- Cheques will not be processed within a month of the tournament due to bank processing times
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
DEPOSIT: $500 FULL PRICE: $1,350
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND INCLUDE TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.