Welcome to the Niagara Challenge – Girls Edition 🌊
The Niagara Region tournament series by CCT is amongst the most popular tournaments we host in all of North America!
TIP: Register your team ahead of the rush, as our Niagara events sell out months in advance!
Featuring the 5 game minimum, 6 game max format we have made famous in Toronto, with the bonus of all that Niagara Falls and the surrounding region has to offer. Register today for the Niagara Girls Challenge!
Follow us on social media!
AGE GROUPS 📊
Team registrations are available for the following age groups.
◾ U22 (2002 | 2003 | 2004)
◾ U18 (2005 | 2006 | 2007)
◾ U15 (2008 | 2009)
◾ U13 (2010 | 2011)
◾ U11 (2012 | 2013)
◾ U9 (2014 | 2015)
If there are not enough teams to run a division in a particular age group and/or skill-level, teams will be given options to either move divisions, combine divisions, or withdraw.
SKILL LEVELS 🏒
◾ Rep (Junior, AA. A, BB, B/C, Select/AE)
◾ House (House League)
During registration, coaches or managers are encouraged to use the Comments field to provide additional information about their team. The more information, the better!
TOURNAMENT FEATURES 🏆
◾ 5-game guarantee
◾ Online standings & player stats
◾ Preferred group hotel rates
◾ Discounts for multiple team and/or event entries – ask us!
Additional team coverage is available for $45.20 per tournament.
Teams interested in purchasing insurance can add this fee to their tournament registration upon check-out.
ARENA INFO 🚩
EVENT STAFF 👩
Manager, Youth Leagues & Tournaments
1 888 422 6525 x 274
416 661 0697
FREE AGENT REGISTRATIONS ✍
PLEASE REVIEW THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION 🤝
TEAM FEES & DEPOSIT 💳
Full Price: $1,795 CAD (hst included)
Deposit: $695 CAD (hst included)
Team registrations with a deposit will be guaranteed a spot, pending space.
Teams that register without a deposit will have their registration processed, but will not be guaranteed a spot.
REGISTER YOUR TEAM
Due to extreme popularity, great value & division parity: Most CCT events sell out early! Avoid the disappointment of missing out on Toronto’s most popular hockey tournaments by registering online today!
CLICK HERE to visit our DASH portal and register your team (please note that you will have to create a DASH account. If you have not done so already, your account can also be created at the link provided)
Reminder: This is an application form. Entry into the tournament is not reserved without full payment. Teams are not guaranteed entry if:
- Tournament fills up prior to receiving deposit of $695 CDN
- Final payment not received by 3 weeks prior to tournament
- At Tournament Staff discretion / There is not an appropriate division
SCHEDULE AND STATISTICS
- Please remember to check your schedule again 24-48 prior in case of emergency changes
- Choose “All Teams” within division to preview all possible playoff games
- Please allow a couple hours after all games in division are final before playoff seeding and match-ups are updated
- Rosters will not appear before first game played
- Schedule will not be released until Friday, May 14th, 2021
2021 REGISTERED TEAMS ARE VIEWABLE FROM STANDINGS
CANLAN APPROVED HOTELS
- Canlan Classic Tournaments has taken steps to secure competitive group rates in the area for our tournaments.
- We require that all travel teams “receive offers” from our hotels in order to participate in our event.
- Participation in our hotel partnership program helps keep the costs of our tournaments down.
- Hotel requests are sent direct to hotels, who will then reach out to teams with a proposal based on your requirement as not all teams are the same
TELL US ABOUT YOUR STAY → CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED HOTELS → PROVIDE YOUR INFO → SUBMIT!
CCT SECURE ONLINE PAYMENT PORTAL
Entry into tournament(s) is not reserved without non-refundable deposit or full payment per entry.
Teams that completed a registration form will not be placed in tournament schedule if:
- Tournament sells out prior to receiving deposit
- Final payment is not received at least 3 weeks prior to tournament
- Tournament Staff’s discretion (i.e. there is not an appropriate division, etc.)
Deposits/Final payments will not be processed or will be refunded if Tournament Staff do not have an appropriate division, age and skill level to offer.
Payments are not eligible for a credit or refund if team withdraws from tournament(s).
- Teams that want to opt-in for additional insurance coverage can process this with the tournament registration fee
- Cheques are not accepted (payments must be made online)
DEPOSIT $695 | FULL PRICE | $1,795
ALL PRICES ARE IN CANADIAN DOLLARS AND INCLUDE TAX
A FEW IMPORTANT NOTES:
- Be sure to enter a valid e-mail address on the customer information page.
- Remember to check your JUNK or SPAM folder for your payment confirmation.
- It may take up to 5 business days for the transaction to appear on your statement.
- Deposits or Full Payments are returned as credits ONLY and can be used any anytime during the 2022 calendar year
Bookings are closed for this event.